Gerard Piqué

Yugi

not liking his attitude, where are those days when they lost they didnt go out etc, he doesnt care about football anymore

Clockwise

Buccaneer
on facebook : Leaving the cinema with my friends @ pipo_smile, and @ @ javieralvarez84 solermariona .. How great is Denzel Washington in The Guest!

wtf is he doing. he should be home reflecting on how shit he has been

he is no messi obviously who can't talk for 2 days after a loss because he is too down and busy analyzing where he f#cked up even when he has been one of the best on the pitch.

ammarfcb

ze special one
he's car was hit

426311_271760882896385_111095378962937_647082_405644576_n.jpg

looks like the focusing problem is not just on the pitch

Maria

not liking his attitude, where are those days when they lost they didnt go out etc, he doesnt care about football anymore

I don't care if he's going out..but he shouldn't be posting this on twitter..manny of the culers are still angry(including me) after his performance and this doesn't help.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hey, Maria, why do you always write many with to n letters? I always think you are talking about someone named Manny, hahahaha...

Regarding Piqué, he has become some kind of an idiot with all that twitter gibberish... He really should focus more on his job to be honest, they guy has the quality but seems to be thinking of something else... Deep down I hope the crash was intentional, hahaha, some angry cule trying to get him back on track...

Home of Barca Fans