Gerard Piqué

Yaotzin

Bloody hell that was some shit defending. Wasn't just Pique though, not fair to only have a go at him. They were all shit, even Puyol.

At least we can rest some players now. Should play that BATE team!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
How daft to link Pique's drop in form to Shakira...Come on, it's the footy...He reminds me of a class clown...All the skills & attributes that make him a great footballer remain but it's his lack of concentration & attitude out there that is missing...I think that's the clown in him that needs to be smacked upside his head from Puyol from time to time

The great defenders took defending like an issue of pride...from the first whistle they are in destroyer mode...Pique's not like that, I think he drifts in & out of form...When he's focused, he's that Piquenbauer we all love...When he's not, you want to be the one to smack him upside his head

Now he has his best pal Cesc in tow and I just wonder if it's all too comfortable at home now...That he's gone a bit soft

DucdeOrléans

How daft to link Pique's drop in form to Shakira...Come on, it's the footy...He reminds me of a class clown...All the skills & attributes that make him a great footballer remain but it's his lack of concentration & attitude out there that is missing...I think that's the clown in him that needs to be smacked upside his head from Puyol from time to time

The great defenders took defending like an issue of pride...from the first whistle they are in destroyer mode...Pique's not like that, I think he drifts in & out of form...When he's focused, he's that Piquenbauer we all love...When he's not, you want to be the one to smack him upside his head

Now he has his best pal Cesc in tow and I just wonder if it's all too comfortable at home now...That he's gone a bit soft

Bingo FCBarca.

F

Flavia

He's been with Shakira since the wc, and last season we won the double. So blaming her is really stupid. I think he's one showing complacency the most, especially after saying what he said about rm.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
what do you mean yet. :lol: not like his working backwards into virginity.

anyway my answer is : he getting some
Lionel%2BMessi%2Band%2BAntonella%2BRoccuzzo2.jpg

lmao I don't know how that "yet" made way into my sentence! :lol: seems like my brain could use some more sleep, but I can't afford it :(

Chainsaw

Killahead
He's been with Shakira since the wc, and last season we won the double. So blaming her is really stupid. I think he's one showing complacency the most, especially after saying what he said about rm.

Saying he has won the double with Barca while being with Shakira and using that as a reason to reject the claims that his relationship (directly or indirectly) had no influence on his playing is not a very solid argument Flavia. Pique looks very much distracted, uninterested and indifferent in several matches and by that you just wonder what's really the reason behind this change of character in Pique?! It is no surprise being in a relationship with a diva could pretty much takes lots of your concentration as a pro footballer. Just look at David Beckham.

Having another case like him here is the last thing Barca needs really.

ammarfcb

ze special one
on facebook : Leaving the cinema with my friends @ pipo_smile, and @ @ javieralvarez84 solermariona .. How great is Denzel Washington in The Guest!

wtf is he doing. he should be home reflecting on how shit he has been

Home of Barca Fans