Gerard Piqué

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Sanchez Arminio (head referees): "Pique saying his red was premeditated is very bad. We'll lodge a complaint to the federation."

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Welcome to Spain!

Spanish Football Committee didn't expect Barça to win yesterday as we all could see. So they are now fucking us even more. Never expected nothing less.

The Partido Popular is back in power after all.

ricknattery

"conclusion: if you want to say something about the referee, do it at the parking"

Not really, Casillas told the ref to "go celeebrate with cules" on the field, and nobody did anything.
Real conclusion is: Only if you are a RM player or coach you can do whatever you want, you won't be punished

to hell with this competition...

Superfly

Banned
note: the person who'll have to judge a possible complaint against pique is a 85-year old ex-member of real madrid #fcblive

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
kinda glad this has happened. now maybe people will actually talk about the massive bias that's been on display all season.

ah who am I kidding?

F

Flavia

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/colegio-arbitros-denunciara-pique-1491561

Translation(from google):

The College of Arbitrators denounce Pique!

The president of the Association of Arbitrators has announced that Piqué to denounce to the Competition Committee

It's clear. They just come and listen to what interests them. No act of office, theoretically, if no complaint. But of course when they want. Overall, the president of the National Committee of Arbitrators, Victoriano Sanchez Arminio, announced in a statement to Radio Nacional of Spain that will report to Gerard Piqué for his remarks after the game against Sporting.

Remember that Piqué said at halftime had told the college that Keita had been penalty and, as the defense, it became clear that, with premeditation, the referee went for him in the play of the expulsion.

"We boiled the blood. An athlete has to have respect for others," said Sanchez Arminio National Radio. And then announced that "the words of the Pique were discussed in the Competition Committee. For us it's a serious statment."

Sanchez Arminio admitted, however, Pep Guardiola's statements were "exemplary" and announced they will denounce the matter to the Competition Committee.

To infinity and beyond...

ricknattery

kinda glad this has happened. now maybe people will actually talk about the massive bias that's been on display all season.

ah who am I kidding?

even some cules here (with many years posting in the forum and all that...), still believe we are playing in a fair competition....
Hopefully the amount of obscene biased decisions will open their eyes, at least some people has started seeing the reality of this joke of a legue

Yugi

wait, they are actually filling complaint against pique and getting him banned?

COMEDY GOLD, Franco is not dead!

Machina

When I found those on Barcastuff Fan Page, I thought there are no foundations and couldn't believe my eyes. Now, after seeing the sport.es article and many other proofs I'm just disgusted. I've seen many robberies in football, back room decided champions etc but never ever so blatantly open. They're not even hiding anymore. I really hope for a Super League now!

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
When I found those on Barcastuff Fan Page, I thought there are no foundations and couldn't believe my eyes. Now, after seeing the sport.es article and many other proofs I'm just disgusted. I've seen many robberies in football, back room decided champions etc but never ever so blatantly open. They're not even hiding anymore. I really hope for a Super League now!

In MD it is also in the main article.

Home of Barca Fans