Gerard Piqué

El Gato

Villarato!
"At the half time I told the referee he didn't notice a penalty on Keita. He remembered it and I think as a result sent me off."

With all respect, this guy is a dumbass.

RFEF chief is apparently going to take this matter upon himself and Pique is likely to be suspended for it.

Last edited:

Maria

"At the half time I told the referee he didn't notice a penalty on Keita. He remembered it and I think as a result sent me off."

With all respect, this guy is a dumbass.

RFEF chief is apparently going to take this matter upon himself and Pique is likely to be suspended for it.

Says the guys who suports a team who's captain said after a match "you should go and party with Barcelona's players" and who's coach waited a referee after the same match "to have a word and point him towards the mistakes he made"..with all the respect you are no one to say who's a dumbass and who's not.
Oh..and the RFEF chief is the same who said that he won't take any actions against Pepe because "blood wasn't spilled"? I guess words are more deadly than stepping on other players.

El Gato

Villarato!
You do know the difference of saying stuff in front of the media as opposed to being on the pitch and saying it in the heat of the moment (and then apologizing and admitting you were wrong in front of the media)?

And quite honestly, if you think that just because I'm an RM supporter I have no say in these kinds of matters then you're officially one of the biggest fools I've seen on this forum. Period.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You mean, like when Mou bitches and complains about refs and spanish football federation? You must have missed entire last season.

Maria

You do know the difference of saying stuff in front of the media as opposed to being on the pitch and saying it in the heat of the moment (and then apologizing and admitting you were wrong in front of the media)?

And quite honestly, if you think that just because I'm an RM supporter I have no say in these kinds of matters then you're officially one of the biggest fools I've seen on this forum. Period.

Well..thank you for your kind words sir..I guess Mourinho has never made accusations(terrible ones) after every match you had last season and it was all in my imagination. Also in my imagination I happend to see Iker in the same situation as Pique(after the match and on tape)..with the sole difference that he had no reason to complain, while Pique had. But hey, the heat of the moment applies only to Iker(I guess Pique made the declaration today) and to his non-existent apology...
Let me be the fool and you the reprezentative of the famous "senorio" that RM supposedly had its entire history..because I'm sure you criticized Casillas as strongly as you are doing it now with the dumbass Pique.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Why are you talking about Mou all of a sudden? He has nothing to do with matter at hand.

You have seen Iker saying it on tape? As in recorded when he was saying it on the pitch? Because he did not say it at any other moment in time and he DID apologize afterwards. Stop lying.

Also, I gather that Pique's declarations are therefore justified. Again, case closed it seems.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh..and the RFEF chief is the same who said that he won't take any actions against Pepe because "blood wasn't spilled"? I guess words are more deadly than stepping on other players.

Or eye poking. Priceless stuff. Words are more deadly when they hit home. Not necessarily with Pique as he could or could have not been sent off. It hit them because they know they've been robbing Barca for an entire season while bending over towards Mou's complaining and Perez.

Maria

You have seen Iker saying it on tape? As in recorded when he was saying it on the pitch? Because he did not say it at any other moment in time and he DID apologize afterwards. Stop lying.

Also, I gather that Pique's declarations are therefore justified. Again, case closed it seems.

Iker said it after the match, in front of the cameras(in the tunel leading to the lockerooms)..stop living in denial. And show me Iker's apology because there isn't one..

Why are you talking about Mou all of a sudden? He has nothing to do with matter at hand.

And for the record, I have nothing against punishing Pique..as long as the RFEF punishes Ramos for the stuff he said on twitter(not in the heat of the moment), Iker for doing the same thing as Pique, Pepe for stepping on Messi and Mou for accusing Preciado of putting what players he wanted too against Barcelona just so we can have it easily and so many other stuff that I can't even remember now..all I want is our players to be judged just as "harsh" as yours and the madridistas to stop giving us lessons on good behaviour..

Last edited:
E

estranged

Right, the difference being in that you can send your spokesman out after a match to come out and publicly say that Mourinho called the referee a bastard, or when Mou accuses UEFA of favouring Barca in a press conference? :lol:

Maria

Right, the difference being in that you can send your spokesman out after a match to come out and publicly say that Mourinho called the referee a bastard, or when Mou accuses UEFA of favouring Barca in a press conference? :lol:

Or when the same spokesman says that Dani Alves is a donkey..but I guess that as long as they are doing it in the heat of the moment and they apologize after(or not)is all cool.

UberNjufer

Says the guys who suports a team who's captain said after a match "you should go and party with Barcelona's players" and who's coach waited a referee after the same match "to have a word and point him towards the mistakes he made"..with all the respect you are no one to say who's a dumbass and who's not.
:)

UberNjufer

dont get me wrong,i really want rfef to suspend pique so that everyone can see what's it all about in spain.Disgusting stuff

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Nothing's going to change, I wouldn't get worked up about it.

If we don't have a ridiculous pre-season and have better luck with injuries, we can win the next Liga with or without RM's help from referees.

Galning

:lol: :lol: before I logged in I said to myself: the Madridistas are going to complain about Piqué. And here we have it folks :lol:
How hypocrite can you be.

Home of Barca Fans