Gerard Piqué

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The thing is that we would need to convince our players to take part on it, which is very very difficult... As much as this situation sucks, the spanish NT means at least a little bit to them, and even if some would agree what would happen with those who wouldn't? It's an all or none situation...

Besides, what's the point of proving who's the bigger asshole? Some parts of the club have worked so hard to create a good image for the club, that it would be stupid to throw it all away! Our biggest pride besides the trophies is our values! And in defeat, even if unfair, is when they should shine the most! Otherwise we would become like Madrid, sore losers and a pathetic bunch of whiners and thugs, is that what you want for our club?

That's why it sickens me the way Rosell and Freixa have handled this issue... It's one thing to stand up for yourself and another is to act like a child who's candy's been taken away!

ricknattery

The thing is that we would need to convince our players to take part on it, which is very very difficult... As much as this situation sucks, the spanish NT means at least a little bit to them, and even if some would agree what would happen with those who wouldn't? It's an all or none situation...

Besides, what's the point of proving who's the bigger asshole? Some parts of the club have worked so hard to create a good image for the club, that it would be stupid to throw it all away! Our biggest pride besides the trophies is our values! And in defeat, even if unfair, is when they should shine the most! Otherwise we would become like Madrid, sore losers and a pathetic bunch of whiners and thugs, is that what you want for our club?

That's why it sickens me the way Rosell and Freixa have handled this issue... It's one thing to stand up for yourself and another is to act like a child who's candy's been taken away!

Have values is also to stand up against injustice, so I don't think we should just stay quite and receive more slaps in the face from the rfef

Pepe Silvia

What has rosell said???our players are more in the know than we are with the injustices so the idea wouldnt be that hard of a sell imo. Its not like wed come outright and sell it like a refusal of service but more as a focus on our priorities (la liga). Of course you and I would know the real reason is to royally fuck the royal whites WHERE IT HURTS. Again this seems to be the only leverage we have.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
As I said, one thing is standing up for yourself and another to act like a character from Jersey Shore...

But let's imagine our players are into the scheme and the ref bullshits ends... The 10 points are not going to disappear so La Liga will be still hard to win and our image as a club would be damaged in my opinion, not to mention that every other club would be in position to do the same, not only in Spain but world wide and it would become just another excuse to press the refs and federations. Imagine, in some time Bilbao or Valencia threatening to withdraw their players everytime a ref fucks up...

Or imagine what would happen if the whole thing backfires. Let's imagine that the RFEF gets even more pissed off and refs and bias get even worse! They are the ones in control and they can't allow any team to defy their authority so the retailiation could be even worse, let's say they decide to kick us out of the federation, leaving us outside of every official competition including those organized by UEFA!

I think there's too much at stake to start a war, especially since they have the upper hand! That's why we can complain and kick and scream, but in the end we have to go with the flow and suck it up, I know it sucks but what can you do? It's like fighting against the principal of your school, even if you win, you still lose... Remember Mourinho got served last season for complaining about UEFA, and the same could happen to us too if we go that way...

If you ask me it's like throwing shit into a fan! Or opening Pandora's Box or something...

ricknattery

As I said, one thing is standing up for yourself and another to act like a character from Jersey Shore...

But let's imagine our players are into the scheme and the ref bullshits ends... The 10 points are not going to disappear so La Liga will be still hard to win and our image as a club would be damaged in my opinion, not to mention that every other club would be in position to do the same, not only in Spain but world wide and it would become just another excuse to press the refs and federations. Imagine, in some time Bilbao or Valencia threatening to withdraw their players everytime a ref fucks up...

Or imagine what would happen if the whole thing backfires. Let's imagine that the RFEF gets even more pissed off and refs and bias get even worse! They are the ones in control and they can't allow any team to defy their authority so the retailiation could be even worse, let's say they decide to kick us out of the federation, leaving us outside of every official competition including those organized by UEFA!

I think there's too much at stake to start a war, especially since they have the upper hand! That's why we can complain and kick and scream, but in the end we have to go with the flow and suck it up, I know it sucks but what can you do? It's like fighting against the principal of your school, even if you win, you still lose... Remember Mourinho got served last season for complaining about UEFA, and the same could happen to us too if we go that way...

If you ask me it's like throwing shit into a fan! Or opening Pandora's Box or something...

I'm not saying the solution is to withdrawn all of our players, that idea came from some fans and it would definitely be a turning point if it happens, but I think you are right, it might just call for more trouble. All me and some other cules are saying is, we cannot just say or do nothing this time, the board should just move their cards smartly. For the very first time in history Barcelona is the epicentre of football, we are highly respected in public opinion, this is the chance to expose the rfef and their antics again, just by moving our cards rightly, but i don't think Rosell is the man for this task

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
All me and some other cules are saying is, we cannot just say or do nothing this time, the board should just move their cards smartly. For the very first time in history Barcelona is the epicentre of football, we are highly respected in public opinion, this is the chance to expose the rfef and their antics again, just by moving our cards rightly, but i don't think Rosell is the man for this task

You hit the nail in the head!

The clumsiness of the current board is one of the reasons Pep has not renewed yet, and one of the reasons the club is looking like a whiny victim, when it should be standing proud for what belongs to it...

M

mitkoa7x

You hit the nail in the head!

The clumsiness of the current board is one of the reasons Pep has not renewed yet, and one of the reasons the club is looking like a whiny victim, when it should be standing proud for what belongs to it...

so much bs...

B

barcelonista

if you'd pick anything over this...

2cmrx3r.gif

...then you're a liar.

Let's be honest ...

v5bnilf7.jpg

Maria

Piqué will be suspended for one match for his red card against Sporting and has been fined €600 for his comments. So all it took was some intimidation from our part..the Spanish Federation is pathetic..even Messi had to pay 10 times more when he wished "Happy b'day" to his mom. :lol:

Edit: from barcastuff:
note: the committee has also opened proceedings against pique after the referees filed a complaint, decision in the next weeks #fcblive
So I guess it isn't over yet..

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Piqué will be suspended for one match for his red card against Sporting and has been fined €600 for his comments. So all it took was some intimidation from our part..the Spanish Federation is pathetic..even Messi had to pay 10 times more when he wished "Happy b'day" to his mom. :lol:

Edit: from barcastuff:
note: the committee has also opened proceedings against pique after the referees filed a complaint, decision in the next weeks #fcblive
So I guess it isn't over yet..

I bet they'll suspend him until they reach a verdict.

B

barcelonista

1 match ban. It's official. Move on, nothing to see here.

Edit: Fss, Maria. Too fast. :satorra:

Home of Barca Fans