Gerard Piqué

Pepe Silvia

Piqué will be suspended for one match for his red card against Sporting and has been fined €600 for his comments. So all it took was some intimidation from our part..the Spanish Federation is pathetic..even Messi had to pay 10 times more when he wished "Happy b'day" to his mom. :lol:

Edit: from barcastuff:
note: the committee has also opened proceedings against pique after the referees filed a complaint, decision in the next weeks #fcblive
So I guess it isn't over yet..
RE: bold. Are you speaking about the Texeira incident or something else?

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Shakira has aged terribly, she looks like a grandma without her make up on.

Doesn't depend on age really imo HBA, all the women who drown themselves in makeup tend to look very withered without it and Shakira has been buried under tons of it for years now ,it's no surprise. I've seen 20 yo girls who look really bad without their makeup on, they're killing their beauty with all those make up, it's really sad

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
There were a couple times were he tried a bit too hard to be too clever... Still, he had a nice match that can help him rebuild his confidence...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he looks so much more comfortable alongside Mascherano for these non-titanic games.

obviously for the big clashes get Capi back in, but for most games these two should be our starting CB's.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
2cmrx3r.gif

+

=

200906_11_perfection.jpg

I totally understand Piqué slacking off now, tbh.

gingerless

Doesn't depend on age really imo HBA, all the women who drown themselves in makeup tend to look very withered without it and Shakira has been buried under tons of it for years now ,it's no surprise. I've seen 20 yo girls who look really bad without their makeup on, they're killing their beauty with all those make up, it's really sad

this is true, us men are much more beautiful than women tbh

Home of Barca Fans