Gerard Piqué

Meitux

i think if he plays like that he is the best not ramos not vidic not thiago silva he is uncompared when he is in top form

Galning

Barcelona-24-08-12-Supercopa-d_54340540428_54115221152_960_640.jpg

What is he doing to Messi? :lol:

Pepe Silvia

One of the beauties of the high line we play is that the entire squad shifts to compensate when guys like Pique charge forward. For example there was one time Pique charged forward lost the ball and Madrid countered in less than three passes. Coentrao charged forward on the left flank with Busquets trailing :)worthy:) and out of NO WHERE comes Mascherano with a tackle, albeit yellow card tackle but still enough to stop the threat. It was a thing of genius the way our whole team compensates like that. :wub: To further the point, had Coentrao passed up Mascherano say like a one in a billion chance, there would have been a forward like Alexis or Pedro there to defend (rotating back from the front line). It's awesome.

X

xaviniesta

the way barcelona plays defensivly is really both art & science. it something you watch and watch and then again some replays how they are positioning and then thinking that man, thse guys have to make those decisionsin such short time. the amount of counter attacks they actually stop every game is just unreal, when you start to look at it. one of the cornerstones to barcas success ander pep no doubt.

X

xaviniesta

the first video was hilarious, madrid players were fling around the pitch :lol:

he was the true piquenbauer in this match. reall a key player for barca this season.

deco, if you make this vid a promise you i'd give a little boost of views :pep:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
the first video was hilarious, madrid players were fling around the pitch :lol:

he was the true piquenbauer in this match. reall a key player for barca this season.

deco, if you make this vid a promise you i'd give a little boost of views :pep:

You make it, I've never made a video and don't have the software or the match... but who knows? :lol:

hellsangel1

The opening goal gave me flashbacks of Pique's performance last season against Osasuna.

But thankfully he improved after his costly error and made a crucial block to deny a second goal for Osasuna. This season will be crucial for Pique,he can't have a season like he did last year............we don't have depth in this position,we need him healthy and performing at the top if we want to win the big titles.

mixer

Pique: "Mourinho saying there's no Barça dominance? Don't know if it's dominance, but few teams in history have won 14 trophies out of 19."
Pique: "Madrid signing Modric? He's a very good player, can control midfield, now you have to see how he adapts to Madrid and to the Liga."
Pique: "We want to win the Super Cup, it would be the 4th in a row. We go to Madrid trying to win the game."
Pique: "Puyol broken cheekbone? Knowing him, I wouldn't yet say he won't play on Wednesday..."
Pique: "It's surprising Madrid has only one point now, but they could easily go the next 30 games without a loss now."
Pique: "I was very motivated for this season. It couldn't have started better, but a Liga is about 38 games, not about two."

barcastuff

Home of Barca Fans