Gerard Piqué

Meitux

i cant understand this guy really is a beast in the first game and now he was worse than albiol even PFF!!!!!!!!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
We really need another CB to compete against him... His complacency has taken over, he really needs to wake up... At least he tried hard after his mistake to make things even...

hellsangel1

Yeah because, clearly, if you misjudge one ball you aren't world class anymore. Troll.

Really and what about his performances last season when he fell out of favour and was dropped for some important games????My comment was not based on just this one performance.

SoMa

I actually think he was good the whole game, he only looked out of place in the first half due to trying to cover adrianos mistakes on the right. vs That fantastic flick ronaldo did, there was nothing he could do imo, hes just not faster than him

Henry_IB

Banned
I actually think he was good the whole game, he only looked out of place in the first half due to trying to cover adrianos mistakes on the right. vs That fantastic flick ronaldo did, there was nothing he could do imo, hes just not faster than him
No one is blaming him for not being faster than Ronaldo, was a really good flick by Ronaldo. However Pique chose to go cover the goal instead of applying pressure on Ronaldo who was dwelling on the ball which was a huge mistake and that is why people blame him for the second goal.

Home of Barca Fans