Gerard Piqué

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Unlikely for Celta Vigo which makes him a big question mark for Celtic in Champions League...Meanwhile, Puyol doing pushups with his dislocated elbow

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Puyol will be back before him....I think barça doctors should explain what´s wrong.

P

PhilS

I think Pique has explaining to do. Tito hinted a week ago that Pique aggravated his injury.

If he is under doctor's orders to rest completely, that would explain his absence and the team's silence. The silence might be to keep the opponents guessing. In this country, patients have medical privacy rights. These are ignored for public-figure athletes.

raskolnikov

I think they rushed him for the madrid game which caused the injury to get worse, they should give an update on the situation though and say when he is expected to be back.

Garrus

Why am i not surprised with his injury setback, I mean it's pique we're talking about, He's like the Anti puyol.

impeh

Hi, its me..
I think they rushed him for the madrid game which caused the injury to get worse, they should give an update on the situation though and say when he is expected to be back.

thats what i thought, probably why we havnt heard much as its kinda their fault for trying to rush him back

Home of Barca Fans