Gerard Piqué

Theconomist

Best in the world :worthy:

7751682463_le-bresilien-thiago-silva-au-camp-des-loges-de-saint-germain-en-laye-jeudi-16-aout-2012.jpg

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Pique: "I would like to retire at Barça, I always tell Puyol. Every Barça fan would want that." [rac1]

Pique: "I don't see myself as a coach after I retire, you can never please all players... (smiles) I'd prefer to be president." [rac1]

Pique: "Name son? Ridiculous names like Ulisito were published. Biel was too, we like it, but don't think it'll be that. Gerard neither."

hellsangel1

He was one of the players at fault for the Mallorca goal . Gets sucked into a side of pitch which already has defenders and leaves the Mallorca player wide open to score. I guess this is what the standards of defending is at Barca and on this forum when a guy like this is considered irreplaceable.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Very happy with Pique tonight. Spartak created opportunities but most of them came from the flanks where Alba and Dani failed to block.

kostasgtc

he is not in his best yet and other defenders have to run more for him right now but is enough for now.with no injuries he ll be a beast in spring,ihope.

barcanuck

As long as he stays injury free he always requires a few games to get going. Here's hoping to Piquebauer being back to his best this year! Need him to score a big goal as well :)

M

mitkoa7x

As long as he stays injury free he always requires a few games to get going. Here's hoping to Piquebauer being back to his best this year! Need him to score a big goal as well :)

Keeping them out is more than enough for me.

Xtroverto

A question to the rest on the board, Am I right when I say that Pique looks more focused this season than the last one? He seems a bit more alert and generally more mentally present. At times last season I though he looked uninterested and nonchalant, but that seems to be gone now, atleast that is my perception.

Home of Barca Fans