Gerard Piqué

Stric

The thing I noticed the most about his performance tonight were a few of his BRILLIANT long passes. I'm talking Xavi-esque precision.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
The thing I noticed the most about his performance tonight were a few of his BRILLIANT long passes. I'm talking Xavi-esque precision.

Especially that one where he got it to Xavi who had that awesome flick to Messi that almost resulted in a shot on goal (so, given that it's Messi, almost resulted in a goal).

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
An average performance in my books, with some glimpses of brilliance in between. Juanlú nutmegged the heck out of him in the early minutes of the first half, and he looked a bit awkward at times with his challenges.

Yet, the more minutes he'll get under his belt the better he'll be. I trust he'll do better.

X

xaviniesta

actually it was andres & thiago who overplayed in midfield which lead to the penalty incident, but you are known as not the greatest busi supporter here so nothing new here : )

b ut to be fair he gave away some easy balls, just like messi, iniesta, thiago and everybody else. still doesn't change the fact that his precence on the pitch is vital for the team.

F

Flavia

401363_10151343740704560_1484993488_n.png

X

xaviniesta

welcome back piquenbauer. fantastic game, both defensivly and offensivly. dat run at the end :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans