Gerard Piqué

Trickykid

incredible,one mistake was the failed dribble at the end when he lost the ball in defence but otherwise perfect,had a few Busquets-like moments,and I got a feeling that he was frustrated seeing Song not being able to carry the ball out of defence so he showed him how its done
I was thinking the exact same more than a few times during the second half. It was uncanny how much he resembled his grace and elegance.

Ursegor

World Champion
Can someone please post gifs of Pique:

- initiating the counterattack against Athletic Bilbao (the whole move including the final "assist" to Messi)
- chip pass to Messi against Benfica
- putting Messi through on goal against Cordoba

jiopsi, where u at? Share the love, dude. There is a world outside the Messi thread.

Paganinisrvnge

Can someone please post gifs of Pique:

- initiating the counterattack against Athletic Bilbao (the whole move including the final "assist" to Messi)
- chip pass to Messi against Benfica
- putting Messi through on goal against Cordoba

jiopsi, where u at? Share the love, dude. There is a world outside the Messi thread.

+ 1 to this

Edman

d7979c293ae301dbfcd800a6244d8941.gif

Cule4life

The Culest
One of the best performances of Piquenbauer in a Barca shirt. Those tackles :worthy:
Hope he keeps up his concentration and isn't distracted by you know who. :angry:
One thing i would like him to work on is his 1 on 1 tackling. He gets beaten far too often for a player of his calibre.

Home of Barca Fans