Gerard Piqué

Stric

Oh wonderful, More distractions for him, Wasn't shakira enough already :angry:

Are you talking about the child? If so, how come no one is blaming Messi for possibly being distracted by his kid? Besides, while taking care of a pregnant woman or having a child is definitely time and energy-consuming, one might argue that it might help one mature and develop some responsibility. I don't see a problem in any one of the players having children, Pique included.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If anything the little creature can make him get his focus off Shakira's hips and make him realize the things that really matter in life... You know, like being really really really good looking! *Blue steel*

Garrus

Are you talking about the child? If so, how come no one is blaming Messi for possibly being distracted by his kid? Besides, while taking care of a pregnant woman or having a child is definitely time and energy-consuming, one might argue that it might help one mature and develop some responsibility. I don't see a problem in any one of the players having children, Pique included.
You're not seriously comparing one of the most committed players to the squad's clown.
You're right it's no problem for all our players, Except pique, He doesn't exactly have a clean sheet when it comes to distractions, And his huge dip last season is enough an enough evidence, Imagine him playing with the most devoted and disciplined squad in the world and under pep guardiola and he still managed to fuck up, Now that's something you don't take lightly.
I can be wrong, In fact i seriously hope i'm wrong.

Home of Barca Fans