Gerard Piqué

CatalinR10

Tw AC Milan: "Congrats to @shakira and @3gerardpique for the newborn #Milan! You couldn't have choosen a better name!" [@acmilan] #fcblive

Barca8

Can we just sign Agüero already? He's just too awesome.
Sell Alexis & Villa (true legend but don't think he's his old self and may never be after the leg break) & Get Agüero!
Agüero - Messi - Pedro :worthy:

Congrats to Pique & Shakira!

F

Flavia

"Milan's feet! pic.twitter.com/8nHpBK1g" [@3gerardpique]

523084_437549822984156_565178767_n.jpg

Stric

I was just about to post that pic.

It's kinda hard to tell whether the name is in red and blue or red and black.

:pep:

ShandyFFM

523084_437549822984156_565178767_n.jpg

this is just sooo wrong... why should a 2 days old babay need a pic with shoes on ??? right its all about the NIKE SWOOSH..... guess pique and shakira sold the image for millions to nike... its incredible because yesterday i did read something similar to this.. frenchise is everywere.. now on 2 day old babys what a shame or am i wrog with this ???

i know its german and i dont know if the google translater is good enough so u guys understand this... but its worth it imo

http://translate.google.de/translat...igene-zielgruppe-transfer-europa.html&act=url

note there is a second page....

hellsangel1

This guy is an above average defender and particularly poor in 1 on 1 situations, he is good in the air but his best attribute is his ability to bring the ball out from the back which is an essential component to have as a Barca defender.

Make him play for a lesser side like Man Utd and he will get exposed.

Home of Barca Fans