Gerard Piqué

Evil

Shabazz
Pique's sex face:

0+gerard+pique+barcelona+mancehster.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Another solid performance for Pique. And this time he had Milito and Eto to contain. Well done

V

Valon

We're so lucky to have a defender like him. He was solid as ever. Really loved his performance tonight didn't let Eto'o and Milito do a thing.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He was brilliant tonight I thought, comfortable in defence and actually showed some ergency going forward when he came out of defence. I think with Yaya and Keita we lacked that burst from the middle tonight that Iniesta usually provides.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
LOL Goal.coma gave Henry a 7 and Pique a 6 HAHAHAH.

This is something I didn't understand at all. As if those garbage.com ratings were pulled straight out of Carganese's ass. None of the ratings were even close to what they should in reality be. Except for Muntari of course because he was piss poor.

ryuken

Well, that is why they r called shiet.com right, they r full of BS and a bunch of morons who i think didnt even watch the game to write out the rating, every game they've rated, many positions are inaccurate

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
HAve in mind, that he didnt look really good at Inters best two opportunities tbh. At Militos chance in the 1st half, which could have easily been a goal, he acted kinda like an amateur, not preventing Militos shot and falling for an, at most, semi-impressive feint from Milito. And at Stankovic's shot in 2nd half, he let Milito escape after a long ball, who was followed and blocked by Abidal though. Still didnt look too good there.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
wow goal.com sucks balls

alex ferguson must be kciking himself for letting him come back to us and for sooo cheap

Home of Barca Fans