Gerard Piqué

Andrew M

I partially agree. For some reason it is "cool" to pretend like Silva is a defending God compared to other defenders.
But then again, some also think saying Neygoat & swag is cool :)

He is not even young anymore. He will be 29 this year and on the decline soon. What would also concern me is that he has been playing in teams that give a lot of midfield protection. I remember when Cannavaro came to Real after that 2006 bore of a world cup and without the Juve and Italy midfield walls he was all over the place.

When was the last time a defender who had played mostly in Italy came to La Liga and did well?

Cule4life

The Culest
I partially agree. For some reason it is "cool" to pretend like Silva is a defending God compared to other defenders.
But then again, some also think saying Neygoat & swag is cool :)

Except Silva doesn't dive in for every tackle, is a beast in the air and much faster than Pique. And no of mistakes is much less than Pique
NeyGOAT is meant as joke. If u dont like it then too bad. Some people think that dissing on people having a sense of humour is "cool"

Silva would have been perfect for us IMO, except for the fact that he's injury prone and not that young. We should go for someone around 23-26. Hummels' age is perfect, which I suspect is part of the reason so many people want him. Though his lack of pace and similarity to Pique could be a problem.

Last edited:

Stric

We really should have gotten Silva before he went to PSG. We'll have to get a CB eventually and time's running out.

CatalinR10

BF-I9zvCMAEmskX.jpg:large

His son turned 2 months :p

Home of Barca Fans