Gerard Piqué

Chainsaw

Killahead
Waka Waka takes time people :pep:

Eh Eh... :dance2:

shakirau.gif

Maria

This. Nobody even bothered to think about this possibility before they started criticizing him.

Actually I did..the problem for me it's not that Tito gave him a day off. The problem is that this is the n-th time this season for Pique, so it's worrying. With Rijkaard it all started by giving the players the night off before a European Supercup and it ended with Ronaldinho skiping training(or remaining in the gym) because he was too drunk.

F

Flavia

Actually I did..the problem for me it's not that Tito gave him a day off. The problem is that this is the n-th time this season for Pique, so it's worrying. With Rijkaard it all started by giving the players the night off before a European Supercup and it ended with Ronaldinho skiping training(or remaining in the gym) because he was too drunk.

La liga is over. And he went to meet his partner and kid. Maybe something happened that we don't know, kids this age get sick too.

Stric

Would everyone just chill the .. out? Seriously, what do we know about how many times and why Pique missed training? Everyone's a manager...

Galning

He's stuck in Heathrow because of some bird in a plane's engine. All flights (in & out) were cancelled for 3 hours+ so a lot of people who are going to the CL match tomorrow are stuck in Germany as well. And since all flights tomorrow to London are full it seems like they're fucked.

That really sucks for them, hopefully they can still make it.

Home of Barca Fans