Gerard Piqué

MrKnowitAlll

I personally ( think i'am the only one ) think we dont need another CB. Mostly because of what Tata said but also, because Puyol is coming back. This gives me confidence that Pique will start performing. I traveled with the team on tour ( Santos , Bayern , Lechia Gdańsk and Valerenga ) matches, and i had a pretty good seat at the Camp Nou. And I was quite impressed with how focused and calm he was. I also think that Barta and Frank are superstars. I have so much confidence in Barta after watching him. I think if he is eased into the team, which i think he will under the leadership of Tata , he could be a consistent defender.

Serouisly Barca dont need an amazing CB because with Tata's bringing back the pressing game. We dont get exposed as much as we did before. Yes, it was against lower quality teams but we were really good.
So :barca scarf: i say. And also dont buy a new CB as it will be a waste of money , Puyol is back and Tata wont say we dont need a CB if he thinks Puyol isnt ready. To be honest , i really trust Tata and i think he'll be a great success so if he says we dont need a CB , he's right.

F

Flavia

He was good today. Just one match, but I hope he can stay focused.

1185880_10151875609539560_1561765866_n.jpg

Milan approves his dad today :p

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Pique really ruins the idea of us having a good kit for the first time since 2010-2011. If he is already playing with long sleeves in this weather, we will probably never see him with short sleeves? :(

F

Flavia

Pique really ruins the idea of us having a good kit for the first time since 2010-2011. If he is already playing with long sleeves in this weather, we will probably never see him with short sleeves? :(

I don't remember ever seeing Pique with short sleeves.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Tbh in my opinion that looks way better than the pussy sleeves. :VdB: No striker is scared of a defender with long sleeves. They just aren't.

Home of Barca Fans