Gerard Piqué

Meitux

That's because we're used to the long sleeves. Which game was that? Probably one of the 2x he used them. The other being the pic mixer posted.
This is in a friendly against Club America in pre-season for 2011-2012 season. Yes its because we are used to it, but short sleeves and tucked shirt doesn't really look good.

Last edited:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Tbh in my opinion that looks way better than the pussy sleeves. :VdB: No striker is scared of a defender with long sleeves. They just aren't.

I know right, it's look Pique is saying : Whenever I make a tackle I don't my arms to be exposed because it will hurt

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I like long sleeves, they look cooler. Also Ramos wears long sleeves, attackers shit their pants when they see him because they know he's a rough player.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Pique recovered yesterday 15 balls, 25% of balls recovered by the whole team, and he didn't lose any ball. #fcblive [via @Carles_Domenech]

Pique actually looked motivated yesterday.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I like long sleeves, they look cooler. Also Ramos wears long sleeves, attackers shit their pants when they see him because they know he's a rough player.

Attackers fearing Ramos has more to do with the fact that Ramos elbows everyone and anything when he has the chance to do so ..

Pique recovered yesterday 15 balls, 25% of balls recovered by the whole team, and he didn't lose any ball. #fcblive [via @Carles_Domenech]

Pique actually looked motivated yesterday.

Very glad to see this. It seems that Tata does good work. One more CB signing and we're ready!!

Meitux

Very glad to see this. It seems that Tata does good work. One more CB signing and we're ready!!
Well overreaction is overraction. One game for Pique and then again everybody is too steep. Even if he performed against Levante is not guarantee of him having a good season, the fact that he hasn't got competition for his place still remains, motivation for the first games of the season is easy to have but hard to have the same mentality through the season without any competition. Lets just judge him for this particular game and not how he COULD be in the future. Cause if he doesn't perform, everybody who praises him right now will start insulting him.

Last edited:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Well overreaction is overraction. One game for Pique and then again everybody is too steep. Even if he performed against Levante is not guarantee of him having a good season, the fact that he hasn't got competition for his place still remains, motivation for the first games of the season is easy to have but hard to have the same mentality through the season without any competition. Lets just judge him for this particular game and not how he COULD be in the future. Cause if he doesn't perform, everybody who praises him right now will start insulting him.

You're completely right! You could say I got too excited. But if Pique keeps playing like he did against Levante it would be great.

JackSparrow

He did very good against Levante. Even tho Levante played horribly bad I was impressed by Pique. He was focused all 90 minutes and looked very motivated. Now all he has to do is keep this way all season :)

CatalinR10

Watching Sociedad with Song and Masche

BSImnlqCUAANNj9.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans