Gerard Piqué

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
was absolutely epic in el clasico.

puyol will steal the headlines with those two godblocks, but piqué just shut madrid's attacks down sooooo many times.

even when CR kick-and-rushed it past him, piqué got back and took the ball away, then played the ball out from the back and made a forward run that was crucial to our goal! his presence distracted pepe, creating the space that zlatan ran into.

magic performance.

6m?

0.jpg

bargain!

beef-supreme

Yes meta I agree that it was an absolutely magical performance on the part of Piqué, I think he did more good than wrong, I was constantly admiring his tackles, he played as well as he did against Madrid last year. Only issue is the Kaka/Ronaldo problem in the first half. That, and the fact that Puyol was playing out of his skin, these two things would probably overshadow Piqué's performance.

Galning

Yes now I can :D

I'll post it here again :

[YOUTUBE]vH2wwcrhbuk[/YOUTUBE]

Piqué and Bojan hang out way too much :D they're always together.
Gotta love Piqué though.

christina

Pure Happiness
I wonder what happened to him in the game yesterday ...
It looks like his brain frozen or something ... He acted like it was the first time he plays football!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I wonder what happened to him in the game yesterday ...
It looks like his brain frozen or something ... He acted like it was the first time he plays football!

i didnt think he was thaaat bad... just by his standards not an amazing performance we are used to

Home of Barca Fans