Gerard Piqué

barcanuck

I can't wait for Puyol to scream at him when Pique makes a tiny mistake. He looks good at times but often beaten by pace.

Meitux

Seriously those silly mistakes can get you in real trouble. From the looks of it he looks clearly unconcentrated and unmotivated. But the score overshadows mistakes like that which could be proved costly, our biggest defence is our attack right now. If we always don't score more than 2 we are always inside the danger of even getting equalised like the Sevilla game.

Last edited:

Ghost

Tw Pique: "Watching a comedy on Canal+ Liga... Always a good thing this time of the night!"

I no longer want this guy to be benched. :worthy:

Stric

CARLO U MAD?
pique_you_dont_say_Footballers_soccer_players_doing_rage_faces_part_2-s202x293-311117-580.jpg

YA HE MAD.
PIQUEre0-s.jpg

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Dat tweet :worthy:

+1000

And Ancelotti? I actually didn't have anything against him before his statement - but after seeing the Pepe situation in slow-mow on the big-screen and Pepe telling him how fantastic his dive was Ancelotti should just shout his mouth or said "no comment" about Piques comment. Real Madrid really drags the darkside out of almost anybody who joins them.

Gaudi

LEt's say something nice about Pique....very smart on that lost ball from Bartra when he basically caught attacker in offside

Meitux

^Agree

C'mon guys, layoff of Pique, he's the best we got until Puyi and Masche are back.
If he's the best thing we got until an injury prone Puyol comes back then we are screwed up :lol: And you seriously think that Puyol will be like godlike when he comes back? he comes back after a surgery and has to play for many months, what do you expect?

Home of Barca Fans