Gerard Piqué

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Can somebody make a gif of Pique's f*ck up around 85'th minute? I suck at computer stuff :lol:
But Pique, what on earth are you doing? I agree with the critique he's getting, it's just not good enough - it's even really really bad at times...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Can somebody make a gif of Pique's f*ck up around 85'th minute? I suck at computer stuff :lol:
But Pique, what on earth are you doing? I agree with the critique he's getting, it's just not good enough - it's even really really bad at times...

That wasn't even a mistake... The only thing wrong with that play was him misjudging the interception, everything else was fine.

Indignado

That wasn't even a mistake... The only thing wrong with that play was him misjudging the interception, everything else was fine.

And that isn't a mistake? Most teams only counter-attack us so intercepting, positioning and judgment are the most important things as a Barça defender.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Right, it was a minor mistake, but it wasn't worth three pages in chat of people going, "WTF this guy sucks Bartra is sooooo much better than him that was a terrible play we should have sold him and bought Vertonghen etc."

The way people reacted, it's like he scored an own goal that cost us the game when all he did was slightly mess up which resulted in absolutely nothing.

Home of Barca Fans