Gerard Piqué

NeyMesSis

Nutmeg? I think not!

tumblr_m4uaxvEdDk1rwiah3o1_400.gif

:worthy::worthy:

CatalinR10

Aah sweet, I do this quite often to win the ball back because I'm a disaster otherwise defensively.

In other words, I play like Pique when put in defence :pique:

Is there someone in your team that plays like Puyol so he could slap you around the head to be more focused ?

barca1899

Pique: "Neymar is one of the most talented player I've ever seen. Very complete. In the first 5-10 metres he's unstoppable." [lv]

Pique: "This football world sometimes changes people, but Tito was the same when coaching kids or the first team. That honours him." [lv]

Pique: "After their great game against Madrid, which surprised me, I'm convinced Atletico will keep it up. They have a clear plan." [lv]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Aah sweet, I do this quite often to win the ball back because I'm a disaster otherwise defensively.

In other words, I play like Pique when put in defence :pique:

Yeah me too. I play like Pique. I am a defender in real life and i like to help attack. In last 5 games i have scored 3 goals so yeah. I think that pique have been in a good form but not his best.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yeah me too. I play like Pique. I am a defender in real life and i like to help attack. In last 5 games i have scored 3 goals so yeah. I think that pique have been in a good form but not his best.

I hate it when I have to fill in for defenders, I don't have the first clue of what to do.

I think it's a lot easier for defenders to be attackers, than for attackers to be defenders, atleast at the amateur level.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I am a defender, but I only really like playing out wide. Filling in at CB is really annoying (even though I've actually been playing more CB than RB lately), long balls over the top are the awful... The only thing worse would probably be a number nine, not getting the ball for an entire game would be so aggravating.

Home of Barca Fans