Gerard Piqué

abual3bed1

The mistake all was masch's. Pique is not fast. He needs a fast partner to deal with fast players. He can't run after anyone, but he's what we have.

What I hate the most about Pique that when he has a player coming at him, he does this run back thing until the player has some spaces to run away from him. I know this run back is a good thing but only to pick your moment and do the intercept you should do. Pique just does the 1st part of it.

Meitux

The mistake all was masch's. Pique is not fast. He needs a fast partner to deal with fast players. He can't run after anyone, but he's what we have.
It was Mascherano's mistake but problem with Pique is that he can't take responsibility and guide a defence, he looked liked lost when the ball bounced and couldn't decide if he would go first or leave it to Mascherano, he did the second and the rest is history. Mascherano is probably not a good decision maker, and Pique is someone who can't lead the defence so they both had their part in that goal.

numero

Pique is closely playing in a short range of absolute shit - to just shit. Too bad , we don't have anyone else and have to settle with him.Bartra make a difference bro. :(

F

Flavia

Eh I seem to recall a talented kid playing well sometimes referred to as Bartresi by fans who seems to be suffering from"playing only when others are injured and not being trusted" itis

Best pairing right now would be Pique-Bartra, or Bartra-Puyol. Until Bartra has a bad game or makes a mistake, that is.

Ghost

Decent 2nd half.

Laughable that he got to the point where almost every player on planet Earth can outpace him, though. He was always slow; just not this slow. :facepalm:

barcanuck

Sir Alex spoke about how Beckham changed and thought he was bigger than the club itself when he met Victoria. Can't help but think the same thing is going on with Pique.

M

Messi+Eto

Had an easy game but could not out muscle little, skinny, frail Robinho, Robinho for goodness sake?!. . . . RFLMAO. We have a stooge manning the gates to our vault!

barcanuck

Xavinho - I just think Piques head is not fully in the game since he has a celebrity wife it's obviously taking his mind off the game more than a regular girl would.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What a sad state it is for the club... We are tempted to celebrate an injury to our own player!!

Get a new fcuking defender already

Home of Barca Fans