Gerard Piqué

Gohan

Super Saiyan
thats a new low

The thing is that isn't a bad injury. It is actually looking at Pique's bad form and his special powers to make it into the starting IX over and over.

If he is out for a week or two and Bartra shows decent performances it will be nothing but good if Pique loses his starting spot. Let him work for it, this season I have seen glimpses of him showing he CAN defend he isn't as bad as we all say.

And if he gets mad about it and doesn't want to work for it. Then it is his problem.

Oh and Pique is part of the Barcelona squad we don't hate him we just want him to perform. Personally I can't imagine A Barca without Pique. And if he would be out for a long time we would only realize how much we miss him.

F

Flavia

1378219_566051453467325_1075752941_n.jpg

Picture: Pique and Shakira 'halloween' shopping today pic.twitter.com/Hs64Wy7af1 [via @ulfanailufar]

Trickykid

Shopping with the missus and on the day BEFORE el clasico!? How dare he!
No focus, no brains, no stones and he, he, HE CAN'T JUMP VERY HIGH!

And that SHE-WITCH! SHE made him this bad! Buuuurn her!

RAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE!

F

Flavia

Shopping with the missus and on the day BEFORE el clasico!? How dare he!
No focus, no brains, no stones and he, he, HE CAN'T JUMP VERY HIGH!

And that SHE-WITCH! SHE made him this bad! Buuuurn her!

RAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE!

:lol:

Now the posts saying all this, but seriously, won't be fun. You ruined it :p

10-10

pique:

1 can not jump en can not head de ball
2 slow
3 weak fysekly
4 can not defend
5 what can he do?
6 he should never start voor a team like barca

sorry for the spelling its not my language

Paganinisrvnge

Pique is a good player when he has someone physical next to him. It's disappointing that Pique has good height but lacks strength and jumping ability. When he has someone like Puyol or Ramos next to him who are strong and aggressive; Pique can play to his strengths. He has made a ton of mistakes in the past couple years but we also have to consider the absence of Abidal. 2 attacking fullbacks would leave any CB pairing exposed. I haven't seen too much of Brazil lately but does one of their 2 fullbacks(Alves and Marcelo) stay back to help out Thiago Silva and David Luiz? We need our FBs to alternate their forward runs so our CBs aren't exposed.

I have some faith that Pique will do better now with the emergence of Bartra and the return of Puyol but it's ultimately up to him to stay focused and work hard.

xavisionary

As an English speaker who can't speak a word of another language, I feel you should never have to apologise for attempting another language.

Home of Barca Fans