Gerard Piqué

Galning

Spanish "media" were reporting a few days ago that he and Shakira were in a fight because he cheated on her multiple times (LOL) and that he could only visit Milan every once and a while, like the trip to London was just Piqué getting a few hours with his son. :lol: Shakira was allegedly living in Paris & LA again too.

CatalinR10

Spanish "media" were reporting a few days ago that he and Shakira were in a fight because he cheated on her multiple times (LOL) and that he could only visit Milan every once and a while, like the trip to London was just Piqué getting a few hours with his son. :lol: Shakira was allegedly living in Paris & LA again too.

Tw Pique: "I can't sleep!! What can I do at 1:30am in Glasgow?"

:pep:

Xtroverto

I though Guardiola was mad when it was revealed that he wanted to get rid of Pique, now it turns our he was probably right. The guy has been rubbish since getting hooked up with waka waka :(

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has been on and off this season, but yes, being a starter and supposedly a world class defender, you expect him to be bloody consistent.

Stric

Funny how he ends up wearing the captain's armband only a few days after we mention the possibility. :lol:

I think benching him for a while or at least making him fight to keep his spot can do him a world of good. I don't think he's lost it, he's put in quite a few good performances for us recently. Just needs to be consistent. And I have a feeling a good kick up his ass could do the trick.

Get a CB in January and make Pique fight for his spot.

Cule4life

The Culest
Glue his ass to the bench to see if he can improve. Otherwise sell him. We need players in our team not celebrity primadonnas

Stric

I don't get it... he's been among our best players, and has even been receiving praise from this very forum for a while now, then one partly bad game, and we're back to where we were before?

Cule4life

The Culest
What about when he tried to dribble two players and lost the ball to Susaeta? What about when he was out of position fighting with Montoya for the ball and then lost it leading to a counter attack? And he let Munian get in front of him when he should have scored a tap in. Barca deserves a much better defender than Pique if we have to compete with Bayern. Maybe benching him will make him work hard. We need another CB to be starter along with Bartra

Jelboo

I don't get it... he's been among our best players, and has even been receiving praise from this very forum for a while now, then one partly bad game, and we're back to where we were before?

That's the way this forum works. Emotions about players violently change after every game, it's pretty amazing. Don't pay too much attention to it, it's a part of football.

abual3bed1

What about when he tried to dribble two players and lost the ball to Susaeta? What about when he was out of position fighting with Montoya for the ball and then lost it leading to a counter attack? And he let Munian get in front of him when he should have scored a tap in. Barca deserves a much better defender than Pique if we have to compete with Bayern. Maybe benching him will make him work hard. We need another CB to be starter along with Bartra

So now you agree with me that we need bad ass defender right away :lol:

Home of Barca Fans