Gerard Piqué

Maria

He also said:
"People shouldn't compare with the past, with the team that won 6 trophies in one year. As Tito said, we'd lose every comparison."
I guess Pique didn't saw Bartomeu's interview last night..

Also I wonder why barcastuff didn't translated this:

Piqué: "Creo sinceramente que cada vez estamos jugando mejor, y sé que diciendo esto habrá gente que pondrá el grito en el cielo"
"I honestly believe that we play better every day and that there will be an outcry because I said this."

Cule4life

The Culest
No wonder Pep wanted to sell him.

Pique instead of spouting nonsense at every opportunity, do your talking on the pitch.

MrKnowitAlll

yes , but what he said is true.
I am not standing up for him, he's an idoit to say that out loud. But Tello himself said if Barca dont play him , he'll leave. I mean WTF are you? And Montoya is in his last 6 months.

CatalinR10

Pique: "Tello and Montoya want to play more? I understand the frustration, but this is Barça. If someone's not happy, they can always leave." :banghead::blowup:

angry-you-what-have-you-done-l.png

angry.jpg

F

Flavia

He's not wrong, though. But I imagine this statement directed to Tello and Montoya was probably because the dressing room is a bit mad with those 2, because of they way they talked about the team on recent tv interviews.

Yugi

seeing the ajax match I would sell Pique first before Montoya or Tello, anyway I hope he will be benched some day, maybe next season

BibB

Whats wrong with what he said?
If they dont have the passion and dedication to work hard and stake a claim for a place in the team they should go.

B

beautifulgame

Whats wrong with what he said?
If they dont have the passion and dedication to work hard and stake a claim for a place in the team they should go.

its just not his place to be saying that, thats all.

he's not wrong but pique takes liberties when speaking to the media that aren't his to take.

Maria

He's not wrong, though.

Tello and Montoya shouldn't have complained, true..but Pique is also the last one to talk after the way he left Barca(and the scandal his grandfather did at the time) and the way he reacted after Pep benched him vs Leverkusen.

But I imagine this statement directed to Tello and Montoya was probably because the dressing room is a bit mad with those 2, because of they way they talked about the team on recent tv interviews.

And what way is that? I thought that they only said that they might consider leaving Barca.

Home of Barca Fans