Gerard Piqué

The Observer

Those pics aren't private, cesc and pique posted them on twitter. Barcastuff just repost them.

I know. What I mean is "pictures of peoples private lifes". I'm visiting barcastuff to read about Barcelona lineups, formations, transfer rumours, press conferences and all that stuff. I don't care about pictures of Cesc's girlfriend going shopping with her ex husbands children in Paris. More football related stuff, less gossip.

zanela

The above posts but one is indicative of the male naivety and ignorance, that is so easily manipulated and exploited by the opposites. Daniella Semaan is indeed the winner.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The above posts but one is indicative of the male naivety and ignorance, that is so easily manipulated and exploited by the opposites. Daniella Semaan is indeed the winner.

No, your statement was just made up. Neither is Cesc her "newly found" boyfriend nor is there any indication that she "made out" with him in front of her children. It was a picture of the two of them posing for the camera, that is hugging each other (how tasteless!) in a pool, big deal. I saw no making out and no children. And your point about male naivety and ignorance doesn't make any sense, since the posters who defended her are mostly female.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Your posts seem more indicative you have a sexist mentality on this matter, no offense. But this "evil woman, naive man" stuff is just that... They are both adults, and I never saw anything bad coming from her. Actually they seem pretty happy together.

For every Antonella there's a Daniela.

Funny thing is Antonella loves Daniela, and they're bff's
tata1.png

zanela

No, your statement was just made up. Neither is Cesc her "newly found" boyfriend nor is there any indication that she "made out" with him in front of her children. It was a picture of the two of them posing for the camera, that is hugging each other (how tasteless!) in a pool, big deal. I saw no making out and no children. And your point about male naivety and ignorance doesn't make any sense, since the posters who defended her are mostly female.

When I meant "newly found", I thought it was understood I was referring to their first set of pics that surfaced in the off-season (just after he broke-off with Carla), and they did picture them alongside her children, something even her ex-husband went on record condemning it, and that she was still very much married and living with him, at the time. In very many cultures, such pictures would be considered tasteless (and obviously "making out" was meant to assert that point). If you must advocate for someone, it 'd be advisable to do a bit research, (beyond the barcastuff tweets in this case), the lack of which also explains the subsequent responses.
And regardless of the G.status of the posting, there exists male naivety that is contributive, that cannot be excluded. As this forum's earliest female member, It hasn't always been a smooth ride, but I've persevered to the point of being labelled a "feminist", but I can however be self-critical, introspect and acknowledge the flaws of us female species, when the situation demands such. Your opinion is your prerogative.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Funny thing is Antonella loves Daniela, and they're bff's :tata1:

Not only Antonella but Xavi's wife and Cesc's sister too. Both of whom aren't really "gold digga" types.

When I meant "newly found", I thought it was understood I was referring to their first set of pics that surfaced in the off-season (just after he broke-off with Carla), and they did picture them alongside her children, something even her ex-husband went on record condemning it, and that she was still very much married and living with him, at the time. In very many cultures, such pictures would be considered tasteless (and obviously "making out" was meant to assert that point). If you must advocate for someone, it 'd be advisable to do a bit research, (beyond the barcastuff tweets in this case), the lack of which also explains the subsequent responses.
Strange notion. I thought it is rather widely accepted nowadays that we give people the benefit of the doubt before condemning them, so one should rather "do a bit research" before we judging someone, and not defending. I'm sure neither of us know her well enough to judge her as a person or mother (since you talked about her children). Also you are exaggerating, it's not as if she's a some war criminal and the "male naivety" contributes to ignoring that intolerable fact (or whatever, you didn't say what it is contributive to). Talking of feminism, I find it more sexist to condemn her based on her appearance, the way she approaches her personal relationships or what pictures she posts than to "be naive" about it (about what anyway?).

Anyways, this is off-topic, not to mention we're in the Pique thread. So we could talk about Shakira now...

zanela

Strange notion. I thought it is rather widely accepted nowadays that we give people the benefit of the doubt before condemning them, so one should rather "do a bit research" before we judging someone, and not defending. I'm sure neither of us know her well enough to judge her as a person or mother (since you talked about her children). Also you are exaggerating, it's not as if she's a some war criminal and the "male naivety" contributes to ignoring that intolerable fact (or whatever, you didn't say what it is contributive to). Talking of feminism, I find it more sexist to condemn her based on her appearance, the way she approaches her personal relationships or what pictures she posts than to "be naive" about it (about what anyway?).

Anyways, this is off-topic, not to mention we're in the Pique thread. So we could talk about Shakira now...

May be you're of a more forgiving and nicer character, and for which I commend you. I can be quite opinionated, I've to admit. But my opinion of her, isn't just based on the parameters that you've listed. But like you said, we've gone way off-topic. So lets move on. :)

juguar

Pique responds to the critics of Barca's dip in level- "Every team goes through cycles. Its unfair to compare Atletico & Barca. We're coming from very different places."

Home of Barca Fans