Gerard Piqué

F

Flavia

250 official games for Barça today.

7eb9f8d4763011e39b121244bd87b11b_8.jpg

serghei

Amazing interview by Pique. The part with the physical condition was key for me. Last year we looked drained, we were run over by freaking Milan, not to mention Madrid and Bayern. We need to be sharp, quick and capable of playing physically solicitating games. That is Tata Martino's main job. He and the technical staff must make sure we are in the best condition to play our football.

F

Flavia

Shakira: "My man, Gerard, prefers meat over bone. He doesn’t like too skinny. [Laughs.] That takes pressure off. I already have a lot to worry about. This month I’m not exercising because I have an album to finish and I have a baby. And I like these pastries in front of me.”

:alveshat:

Cule4life

The Culest
Shakira: "My man, Gerard, prefers meat over bone. He doesn’t like too skinny. [Laughs.] That takes pressure off. I already have a lot to worry about. This month I’m not exercising because I have an album to finish and I have a baby. And I like these pastries in front of me.”

:alveshat:

Well the meat in this case is in the right places so nobody would complain :pep:

Home of Barca Fans