Gerard Piqué

Galning

No disrespect but Fàbregas' girlfriend looks like she's going to a club :lol: She's the only one who's overdressed for the occasion. Nearly 40 as well.. she's dressed like a college chick :D

The Observer

No disrespect but Fàbregas' girlfriend looks like she's going to a club :lol: She's the only one who's overdressed for the occasion. Nearly 40 as well.. she's dressed like a college chick :D

If I had to describe how a cliché gold digger celeb wife looks like, Cesc's woman would be it. She resembles the absolute prototype (of course I don't know her and she might have the best personality in the world and so and so forth). Not that I really care but barcastuff keep posting those private pics for some unknown reason so I couldn't help but notice.

desoe

If I had to describe how a cliché gold digger celeb wife looks like, Cesc's woman would be it. She resembles the absolute prototype (of course I don't know her and she might have the best personality in the world and so and so forth). Not that I really care but barcastuff keep posting those private pics for some unknown reason so I couldn't help but notice.

For every Antonella there's a Daniela.

F

Flavia

Those pics aren't private, cesc and pique posted them on twitter. Barcastuff just repost them. I think it's just her style, and I don't see nothing wrong with it.

zanela

Those pics aren't private, cesc and pique posted them on twitter. Barcastuff just repost them. I think it's just her style, and I don't see nothing wrong with it.

I'll tell you what her style is - Making out with her new found catalan boyfriend by the pool side, in front of her preadolescent children.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I'll tell you what her style is - Making out with her new found catalan boyfriend by the pool side, in front of her preadolescent children.

She has been with him for almost 3 years, she left her even richer husband for him and they have a child together. I don't find her particularly likeable, but it's not as if she's some cheap groupie. Looks like they both are serious about it. What does it matter what her style is anyway? Cesc seems to be happy.

Last edited:

Ghosting

It would be worse if they were making out in front of their adolescent children, no teenager want to see that.

Home of Barca Fans