Gerard Piqué

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Glad he is back to his best. Hope his crisis is behind him.
Note: What about that handball? Could have easily been a penalty.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Yes it could, that's why i think the ref was compensasing later ... as i said, if Collina was judging d be penalty for sure lol

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Nah it was too close and his hands were down. Pique couldnt do anything about it. Correct decision IMO. However, that Marquez push might have been a penalty!

Bionicman

According to Marca via Goal.com (I know, I know), Pique just agreed to a contract extension that keeps him at Barcelona until 2015.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Excellent News. Arrived back at the club at the perfect time and will no doubt be a key player for many years and hopefully help bring alot of success with key players around his age range like Busquets and Messi.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not sure if this is appropriate here but mods can remove it otherwise...I just got a replica away jersey for Piqué...It's slightly small for me (Medium or 40R) and before I try to flip it on ebay or CL, figured I'd see if any Americanskis were interested in it...PM me if interested

B

BarcaMike

:pique: buy-out clause rise from €50 million to €200 million. He staying until 2015. Great man, but idiot yellow last night :fool:

Home of Barca Fans