Gerard Piqué

it's nice but it is not his place to argue with the referee. of course it's nice to see a player do that against his interest, but i'm a little annoyed :lol:

Eetu

Adormit
it's nice but it is not his place to argue with the referee. of course it's nice to see a player do that against his interest, but i'm a little annoyed :lol:

To be fair, how the ref hands them out early on sets the tone and affects what he can get away with later on.

CatalinR10

In last 5 games, Pique recovered 79 balls and lost 2 #fcb RSoc 11-0, Sevilla 16-1, RSoc 13-0, Rayo 18-1, City 21-0 [via @carles_domenech]

F

Flavia

It really looks like him and Bartra cannot play together. I don't know which one was worse tonight.

Keyjell

It really looks like him and Bartra cannot play together. I don't know which one was worse tonight.

I feel fairly certain Pique was the worst of the backline. The worst part was that everyone was pretty terrible, and the midfield offered so little support in defending.

Vapor

I thought he was terrible as well.. just overall. Very bad game. He's really not at the level he used to be these days. He can pull a good performance out here and there but he is so inconsistent now.

Home of Barca Fans