Gerard Piqué

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Second game in a row of atrocious defending... I sincerely don't want him to play against RM, or any other strong team for that matter...

I agree with all you guys about piques faults but unfortunately he is our best defender at winning aerial duels. Don't you think that's a very important aspects to a team? Especially against top clubs.

I agree with all you guys about piques faults but unfortunately he is our best defender at winning aerial duels. Don't you think that's a very important aspects to a team? Especially against top clubs.

yes, i think he and Mascherano will play on Saturday and maybe,maybe but not likely Mathieu as lb to bring in some weight and height on set pices

CuleLife4Life

I doubt Pique would ever leave Barca but his spot is definitely in jeopardy and starting every top game is now not guaranteed for him anymore. We shouldn't sell him to Utd because he is useful for depth but could you trust him in big games? Not me.

We pretty much have to hope he has a Puyol like revival as he gets closer to 30. CBs can have a longer prime than most and it will be very sad if the last time we saw the very best of Pique was when he was 24/25 yrs old.

F

Flavia

That's Mathieu.

He was really bad today. 2nd game in a row being horrible. Should be benched again, it worked last time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I like Bartra and have wanted him to get more playing time, but I don't think starting him in the Clasico is a good idea....

Ursegor

World Champion
How can he be so underwhelming with so much experience under his belt? It shouldn't be possible. If a tricky forward runs at him with pace I don't even expect him to stop that sort of play anymore but it's getting worse and worse, what the hell is this?

o5pd9xk7.gif

Even more so with a Clasico upcoming he should raise his game like Iniesta and not be like this.

ScoobySquats

How can he be so underwhelming with so much experience under his belt? It shouldn't be possible. If a tricky forward runs at him with pace I don't even expect him to stop that sort of play anymore but it's getting worse and worse, what the hell is this?

o5pd9xk7.gif

Even more so with a Clasico upcoming he should raise his game like Iniesta and not be like this.

Pique is a case of growing complacent because no one could take his spot. I would not mind selling him to Man City for 40 million or so if we didn't have a transfer ban and buying someone like Laporte, Varane :xavi: , Hummels or Benatia (but that ship has sailed)

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

o5pd9xk7.gif

To top it off, he got the Captain's armband over say, Mascherano :puke:

tumblr_lxu5irJ1VU1qlq3m0o2_400.gif

Last edited:

karthik

I saw the first half and that gif moment was horrible. But I also noticed that there were moments when he literally had no support from Dani to receive a pass, leaving him to juggle and clear it out of defence.

I also noticed that his passing was very good.

Home of Barca Fans