Gerard Piqué

Neeraj

How can he be so underwhelming with so much experience under his belt? It shouldn't be possible. If a tricky forward runs at him with pace I don't even expect him to stop that sort of play anymore but it's getting worse and worse, what the hell is this?

o5pd9xk7.gif

Even more so with a Clasico upcoming he should raise his game like Iniesta and not be like this.

This was just one incident, it has become a habit of his to overcomplicate things. If you guys noticed, there were several times there would be a backpass played to him from the center of the pitch, often near the byline and instead of a simple pass to someone else, or a simple stroll or turn with the ball to safety, he tries to do that stupid 'guard/block' of the ball. He does this every single time, trying to win the free kick.

So from a point of no pressure, all of a sudden, the attacker is on Pique, and if he goes down too easily or just has a lenient referee, he loses the ball, the opposition has a attacker who is through on goal. It is just so pathetic to see this, it's stupid decision making and nothing else. I'm not even going to go into how shit he is in defending 1v1, or how slow he is, or just how he makes ridiculous blunders like the attached gif in every single game..

Irish_Cules

I'm getting sick of this guy. I really am. You think he's getting back to his best and then he goes and plays two horrible games in a row. Even if he's in a run good form he can't be trusted.

SeloBarca

I find it fun that some people said that we needed to strenghten our defence and the summer signings wasent enough and got bashed by internet heroes, but now those people that did the bashing are raging.

khaled_a_d

To top it off, he got the Captain's armband over say, Mascherano :puke:

tumblr_lxu5irJ1VU1qlq3m0o2_400.gif

While it seems the armband will always stick to La masia players for some time ,I find no reason for Mascherano to get it over Pique at such situation
we have 4 captains in line after a voting:Xavi,Iniesta,Messi,Busquets ,we don't have a 5th one so they gave it to the player who has been in the club the longest as many teams does,nobody on the pitch has been here b4 Pique

Neymessi

The bad thing is not that pique is playing like crap but that pique is perhaps guaranteed a starting CB spot.Would not think about starting bartra and vermalen in the classico twice and bench pique had verm and bartra been going good so far.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Milan's future is at stake here. It better be a girl or else his mom will transform him to one. :xavi:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans