Gerard Piqué

Icarium

Lifestealer
I blame him for our goal and some part alves too. Vitolo crossed them like they were school boys. If you forget 1 or 2 stupid mistakes he had a solid game.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Wasn't overly impressed. Had some good moments (like his pass to Suarez) but getting dribbled for the goal and then embarrassed in duels against Denis/Gameiro were notable. His performance could be considered 'good' because of how he played after we totally crushed Sevilla psychologically, their threat diminished after Neymar's 2-1 and totally disappeared after Rakitic's goal.

Antimadridista1

Wasn't overly impressed. Had some good moments (like his pass to Suarez) but getting dribbled for the goal and then embarrassed in duels against Denis/Gameiro were notable. His performance could be considered 'good' because of how he played after we totally crushed Sevilla psychologically, their threat diminished after Neymar's 2-1 and totally disappeared after Rakitic's goal.

+1

Neeraj

Wow, so many posts here saying he was great. Did we just watch the same game? Sevilla was piss poor, and offered NOTHING up front, he really didn't have much to do. And even then him and Alves botched up for the goal. So after the Sevilla player goes past Alves (which is a given) WTF was pique doing? He just stood there, watched him go past him and cross...He did....nothing.. I remember there were a couple of other times he got bullied and was went past by Denis and co.. Jesus..what a terrible player he is. Please don't mistake the team's good performance and the opposition team's terrible performance to be a good performance of Pique. Cause that's like saying Bravo had a good (or a bad) game - Pointless when there was no shots.

Empty

Maybe we should play Pique as a central midfielder.

No, seriously. He's better going forward than he is defending at this point.

hamoon32

he had very good performance. If you won't see it now you're simply forcing urself not to see it.
On the own goal alves, mathieu and bravo were also respnsible and that was his only mistake. he made great tackles and won every aerial duel.

B3HpLpLCYAAr8dr.jpg

Last edited:

Busi-Messi Barca

he had very good performance. If you won't see it now you're simply forcing urself not to see it.
On the own goal alves, mathieu and bravo were also respnsible and that was his only mistake. he made great tackles and won every aerial duel.

Dude he let the Sevillia player past him too easily for the cross for their goal, not a mistake but sloppy as hell. He still has a way to go before he's back to his best, he just looks asleep sometimes and has no pace to make up for it.

hamoon32

Dude he let the Sevillia player past him too easily for the cross for their goal, not a mistake but sloppy as hell. He still has a way to go before he's back to his best, he just looks asleep sometimes and has no pace to make up for it.

yes and as i said that goal was the only time he put a foot wrong. I agree the goal was pique, alves, bravo and mathieu's fault. but generaly he was great.
I expected Pique and Busquets to perform bad but they were excellent.

Home of Barca Fans