Gerard Piqué

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Messi is doing the same thing.... Lets ignore him and bash pique. But seriously these guys have done these warm up exercises 10000 times during their career training non stop are we really going to make a big deal about this it's hardly the most significant part of training and they're probably wise enough to know their body so it's not carelessness like i said they do these damn things everday i don't expect them to be sweating their life away during warm up exercises. They're pros they kno what their doing. If this was during an important training regime id have to agree but the seriousness surrounding this club killing us jesus.. Next is no laughing during rondos. It's ridiculous.

I

instinct

Messi is doing the same thing.... Lets ignore him and bash pique. But seriously these guys have done these warm up exercises 10000 times during their career training non stop are we really going to make a big deal about this it's hardly the most significant part of training and they're probably wise enough to know their body so it's not carelessness like i said they do these damn things everday i don't expect them to be sweating their life away during warm up exercises. They're pros they kno what their doing. If this was during an important training regime id have to agree but the seriousness surrounding this club killing us jesus.. Next is no laughing during rondos. It's ridiculous.

amen

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
The most exertion anyone was showing in that clip was a light jog and swinging their arms around, none of them were a lot more warmed up than Pique (or Messi, who like putogus pointed out is apparently exempt from this criticism)

Antimadridista1

Difference between Messi and him is that Messi doesn't need to train at 100% to be world class.
If Pique doesn't even work hard during training, how would you like him to get back to his "old" level ?

DinhoR10

Difference between Messi and him is that Messi doesn't need to train at 100% to be world class.
If Pique doesn't even work hard during training, how would you like him to get back to his "old" level ?

That shouldn't be an excuse, these players get paid millions they should all make the effort to show 100% of their abilities, messi included.

abual3bed1

At first, I thought he's a bit at fault on Sevilla's goal for being way out of position and taking that tackle on Vidal before the cross. Much better game nonetheless by Pique. Focused.

Home of Barca Fans