Gerard Piqué

Alik

The English language has the worst gender understanding (wtf you call it) when it comes to names. Seriously being able to absorb both my backgrounds, i can say i've met so many Americans boys and girls with the same damn name. Boys named Dana, girls named Billy, boys named Ashley, girls named Alexis, boys named Stacey and it goes on forever... Stop it. It's terrible lol. In Latin Countries if I named my daughter Carlos, and my son Ana i'd never hear the end of it.

:lol:

Good point!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He was superb until the mistake but I don't think it was noticed that he was getting dribbled and done over pretty easily after the mistake happened as well. He was shaken by it, understandably and wasn't perfect other than one blunder. That one blunder made his entire performance plummet in the last spell of the game.

FC B

He was superb until the mistake but I don't think it was noticed that he was getting dribbled and done over pretty easily after the mistake happened as well. He was shaken by it, understandably and wasn't perfect other than one blunder. That one blunder made his entire performance plummet in the last spell of the game.

This !

Was about to state it right until saw your post.
That means he is quite shaky mentally.

Will say it again , we play with him and Masch as CBs against Real or in CL and we will get humped.
Both to blame again for goals tonight.

karthik

While we use to blame Shakira for his poor performances, we fail to appreciate what an amazing couple they are. Hospitalized with pain, the lady would definitely need her man. She still supports her boy friend's professional commitment to travel to Madrid and play a game of football while she goes through what only womanhood might understood and appreciate.

Credits to Gerard too. What a great personality and example. Travels to play while his lady is about to deliver a child and is again back in training and to play the next game when he had just become a father.

Gerard :worthy:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I was just thinking that he would end up being our man of the match when he slipped up :lol:

So blame it on me :pep:

Home of Barca Fans