Gerard Piqué

Darko

Let's hope he continues this form and is back to being one of the world's best CBs at the end of the season.

Kohe321

Wow to imagine that we wanted to sell him is just madness. He is so good, among the worlds best right now.

That's the thing, he's basically perfect for Barca. His ballhandling is superb, the best in the world for his position in my opinion, and when his general defensive game is at such a great level as it is now (which reminds me of him at his best some years ago), there is just no other CB in the world that I'd rather have than Pique.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
When his mind is on football he is a colossus. Unfortunately, his mind does tend to wonder sometimes, but Lucho seems to have put him on the straight and narrow.

blaugrana1987

On retirement: "I love this profession more and more each day and I'd like to keep on playing. I can safely say that I plan to retire here at Barça, whether that's at the end of this season or six years from now. I won't play for another club".
:worthy:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Yeh, Balague said on revista that he has a love/hate relationship with football, some days hes really passionate and wants to play for years, others he just doesnt feel it at all and could retire at 30.

Could explain his form sometimes, i guess

Alen

IMO he is, with Messi(obviously) the key to us winning some trophies. When he is in form, we just become something else.

Home of Barca Fans