Gerard Piqué

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Beasting. Pleassseeeeeee keep it up. We need all the help we can get from the current squad players to show that some areas aren't as light on quality players as we thought. Rakitic and Pique stepping up so much recently are examples of that.

Kohe321

Almost MOTM, behind Messi and Suarez. Best CB in the world right now in my opinion. His focus and determination has gotten the best out of him again, he's looking so sharp.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I was annoyed with how he kept giving City corners, some of them needlessly, but in the end he was a pillar in defense!

Kohe321

I don't know if it's just me, but he's been captain material lately. Let's hope he maintains this form so he can make a legitimate claim for the armband soon.

Not just you, he would make a perfect captain right now. He was such a leader in defense today, and I loved how he took matters into his own hands and raided forward towards the end of the game. He basically showed everyone what was missing in that half - initiative. Talk about a boss. Keep it up Pique!

Leo_Messi

I never doubted this man. It's almost criminal to do so. What a buy he has been.

Even when he struggled he was still in the elite on his position. That's how good he is or how good central defenders are today. Depends how you look at it.

Home of Barca Fans