Gerard Piqué

mssarm

On retirement: "I love this profession more and more each day and I'd like to keep on playing. I can safely say that I plan to retire here at Barça, whether that's at the end of this season or six years from now. I won't play for another club".
:worthy:

He rejected talks with MU at the beginning of the season when he was warming the bench and his performance was bad. That's how you commit to your club(note to Thiago Alcantara)

Egert

Estonian Culé
We should sign up Milan.

Pique: "Milan can see a whole game without being distracted now. If I fall down he'll tell me: "Daddy fell!"."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Now only Xavi need to get going....if you know what I mean :pep:

PS: Looking at this and the other posts again....this sounds creepy as hell.

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

You can see him telling Milan off when he claps the other team :lol:

His journey to the first team has begun :pique:

Last edited:

Stric

On retirement: "I love this profession more and more each day and I'd like to keep on playing. I can safely say that I plan to retire here at Barça, whether that's at the end of this season or six years from now. I won't play for another club".
:worthy:

I don't remember the last time I heard a player speak about this subject so directly. That statement makes me so proud of Pique. :cry:

https://twitter.com/DianaKristinne is live tweetting his interview to cadena cope. Too many lines to copy and past right now, but worth to read.

Pique said that if Barça doesn't win the cl, he hopes chelsea wins it :shakeshead:

I know most of us will cringe at that thought, but I can understand Pique, after all, his best friend plays for Chelsea.

L

linetty

As Bojan said somewhere in the match thread; the only guy on the team that deserves respect. His head might be somewhere else sometimes but he fights and loves the club.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I don't know if it's just me, but he's been captain material lately. Let's hope he maintains this form so he can make a legitimate claim for the armband soon.

Home of Barca Fans