Gerard Piqué

BerkeleyBernie

Great run. Would have been a glorious pass, had he seen it (but then, he's no Messi/Xavi/Iniesta)

pique-pass-opp.jpg

Kohe321

Well, we can't tell how far Hart was off his line, might not have been as open as it looks. But would have loved to see that pass.

Had he curled it around the defence with his left (or outside of the foot with his right) towards Suarez, there is almost no way Hart would have made it. But yeah, that would be an incredibly difficult pass :pep:

Kohe321

In other words, a Suarezesque pass to Suarez. :pep:

Oh yeah! He would even have a split second to set it up because Zabaleta is playing Suarez well onside. :D

Can't wait to play them at home again so we can make up for some of the missed chances. Pedros hairline offside assist to Messi, the penalty... and that pass from Pique :lucho:

Alik

I don't want to jinx us, but has anyone noticed how we don't have a single player injured??

And over the season too, I think it was only MaTs and Iniesta who had injuries for more than a week.

Time and time again, season after season we've had injury woes. Can't believe how lucky we've been this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't want to jinx us, but has anyone noticed how we don't have a single player injured??

And over the season too, I think it was only MaTs and Iniesta who had injuries for more than a week.

Time and time again, season after season we've had injury woes. Can't believe how lucky we've been this season.

:vermaelen:

Home of Barca Fans