Gerard Piqué

F

Flavia

I don't want to jinx us, but has anyone noticed how we don't have a single player injured??

And over the season too, I think it was only MaTs and Iniesta who had injuries for more than a week.

Time and time again, season after season we've had injury woes. Can't believe how lucky we've been this season.

Douglas was injured, got the green light yesterday :p

Also Vermaelen, how could you forget him? :vermaelen:

Siberia

Its not just luck. Because of rotations we have less injuries mainly caused by fatigue. Lucho and the physical trainer also have to do some with it. I thought I heard him say about it in a press conference, that they train a specific kinda way so that players get less injured.

Alik

:lol: I didn't even think of Douglas and Vermaelen.

Now that Vermaelen theory...I think you guys are onto something!

Its not just luck. Because of rotations we have less injuries mainly caused by fatigue. Lucho and the physical trainer also have to do some with it. I thought I heard him say about it in a press conference, that they train a specific kinda way so that players get less injured.

Nah...the Vermaelen theory is a lot more compelling :p

Alik

I don't want to jinx us, but has anyone noticed how we don't have a single player injured??

And over the season too, I think it was only MaTs and Iniesta who had injuries for more than a week.

Time and time again, season after season we've had injury woes. Can't believe how lucky we've been this season.

And 2 games after I say this, Busquets might have a 1-month injury :(

Jinxing is real guys :angry:

Antimadridista1

If he performs very well in the Clasico I will start to respect him . Never did since 2011.
Can't forget all the embarassing moments our defense has been through thanks to him.

Home of Barca Fans