Gerard Piqué

Antimadridista1

This guy became a true Barca legend in my eyes this season. He matured so much.
I like what he said about "el portugues borracho".

Grande Pique !

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What did he say?

"Thanx to the staff, doctors, etc etc .. and to Kevin Roldan, everything started with you" :lol:

Kevin Roldan is the singer that was at Cristiano's birthday party and published those photos & videos that went viral after RM's 4-0 loss to ATM.

bismp

"Thanx to the staff, doctors, etc etc .. and to Kevin Roldan, everything started with you" :lol:

Kevin Roldan is the singer that was at Cristiano's birthday party and published those photos & videos that went viral after RM's 4-0 loss to ATM.

Looool

Muttu

He has improved his aerial game massively this season. I love @ 5.32 where he jumps up and wins his aerial duel vs Llorente and afterwards Bonucci, starting the counter for the third goal.

Kohe321

[MENTION=12906]DonAndres[/MENTION] Wow, watching that video of all his involvement really shows how incredibly important he was. Almost every single involvement he had was superb. I had forgotten how he kept winning headers in the box, just fantastic positioning, focus and fighting spirit from him. It's funny, I was so nervous watching it live that I sort of blacked out every time Juve were attacking, but seeing this again with clear eyes makes me enormously impressed by his performance.

I agree, best CB in the world.

F

Flavia

He's been whistled again when subbed on against Costa Rica.
Madridistas are everywhere in Spain, even in Leon.

madrid press is doing all they can to fuel that hatred. No wonder. As if rm players never made jokes or worse about Barça as well.

Home of Barca Fans