Gerard Piqué

JamDav1982

The focus is both. rm players do worse and they obviously don't talk about it. When it's someone from barça, they make a circus. I doubt Pique cares, he's probably smiling inside. But madrid media are encouraging the whistles, boos and whatnot.

It works both ways though, if Real won the treble and Ramos said something mocking Messi he would get pelters on here and in Catalan press to try and shift focus.

All they are doing is dwelling on what he said. Pique brought it on himself really but as you said I doubt he cares one bit.

Just makes Spanish media and Spanish fans look bitter and jealous more than anything.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pique makes a remark about Columbian singer in relation to Portuguese player Ronaldo and "Spain supporters" go ballistic. :lol:
Pique you legend!

namaria

Alfredo Martínez ‏@Alfremartinezz 31s31 seconds ago

Piqué"Vendré siempre que me llamen. Volvería a decir lo que dije es una simple broma. La repercusión no me importa "

Pique"La gente se expresa libremente. Yo hago mi trabajo""No me afecta. Tras ganar el triplete estoy muy feliz"

I will always come to play if they call up for me. WHat i said was a joke, opinions about it, doesnt affetc me.

People are free to express what they think ( he s pointin now i m sure on whistle on anthem, can also be libertad de speech ), and i only do my job ( playing ). Doesnt affect me. AFter winning Treble, i am so happy .

( hah loved this last )

Stric

abit late but why were spain fans booing?

The majority of those Spain supporters were apparently RM fans, and they booed Pique because of his poke at Cristiano during the celebration at the Camp Nou the other day. In context: after Real lost an important game earlier in the season, Cristiano had a huge birthday party the same night and he was criticized for it. The photos from the party were leaked by some DJ named Kevin Roldan, and at that point, shit hit the fan, RM started declining and we took over the lead. During Pique's speech at the celebration, he said "Thanks to Kevin Roldan, it all started with you".

barcafan161

The majority of those Spain supporters were apparently RM fans, and they booed Pique because of his poke at Cristiano during the celebration at the Camp Nou the other day. In context: after Real lost an important game earlier in the season, Cristiano had a huge birthday party the same night and he was criticized for it. The photos from the party were leaked by some DJ named Kevin Roldan, and at that point, shit hit the fan, RM started declining and we took over the lead. During Pique's speech at the celebration, he said "Thanks to Kevin Roldan, it all started with you".

Cheers

I thought the game was played in Madrid when I heard about the boos. Why on earth they would take offense about that. Was just abit of fun at the end of the day

Ekul

When is there going to be a Catalan national team? A PROPER Catalan national team, competing for trophies and were the players don't play for Spain as well. Would it happen if Catalunya gains independence?

Last edited:

sailor

The gate keepers of the cave are giving the Barca haters a hard bone to chew on. " les chiens aboient et la caravane du triplet passe" !! :laliga::champions::copa:

Home of Barca Fans