Gerard Piqué

J

Jamie Cal

Bit worried about big Ger. He was pretty awful the other day against Palmas, I won't blame the goal totally on him, but he just leaves the man have a shot, AND he did the same earlier in the game. My big worry this season in general is focus with a few guys -- now that Pique had his great return season, Dani too and got his contract + a few more players, will they lose the focus/drive?

Barcafan 2304

Just got to hope he is feeling his way back in. Does seem to be a malaise that has set in recently, hope it's just a case that the team hasn't hit their straps yet

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Them slow turtle turns are back, he got rekt there a couple of times. I want my Piquenbauer back ASAP.

Sterlingfan2000

How bad is the guy on 1v1. I know he wasnt the best in that region but didnt know he is that bad. But his brain and intelligence makes up for it, he is so intelligent

Egert

Estonian Culé
He was better than in the last games. Had his moments and at the same time had his bad moments, but overally a nice performance.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Overall the problem affecting players in general was insufficient intensity - we can highlight individuals with poor performances but as a team we didn't play like champions

Home of Barca Fans