Gerard Piqué

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Pique: "Not scoring after Neymar hit the post? I didn"t know if I was offside or not, so I preferred not to touch it. Apparently I wasn't."

Jesus, this guy has too much on his mind, ATM. Just BS that the boos haven't affected him.

serghei

Pique has shown he can be shit long before the boos. It's just Pique being Pique, best in the world when in top form, but can look awful for a series of X games. He'll come back at some point like he usually does, but we will suffer until that happens.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Pique: "Not scoring after Neymar hit the post? I didn"t know if I was offside or not, so I preferred not to touch it. Apparently I wasn't."

Jesus, this guy has too much on his mind, ATM. Just BS that the boos haven't affected him.

I was wondering the same thing... He should have tapped it in regardless, score first and ask questions later...

God Serena

Not really a fair criticism of him. He may like to play the role, but he's not a striker by any stretch of the imagination. The ball was super close to being over the line and he thought he was offside. The last thing you want, especially as a CB, is to ruin a goal by charging a ball that's already going in. The real problem is he didn't slid for the ball, but again, that'd be something we could expect from a striker, not a CB who already is lacking in speed and poacher instinct. If you want to target anything about his performance, target his lackluster defensive display, which is the real reason we found ourselves losing 3 points.

Might be an option except, not a lot of people available to play lol

Just play Mathieu and Masch and pray that we manage to outscore the opposition until Piquenbauer returns. Temporary downgrade (from shit to worse shit) for a huge long term upgrade.

Actually, Verm's coming back soon right? Then Masch and Verm.

Benching our best defender to give him a wake up call while our entire defence is a crap pile? No thanks.

Exactly. Our entire defense is a crap pile including our "best" defender. So wake our best defender up before it's too late.

Also, this season Vermaelen's been our best defender. Go with him and Masch until Piquenbauer wakes up and pray that Masch costs us as few points as possible until then.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Exactly. Our entire defense is a crap pile including our "best" defender. So wake our best defender up before it's too late.

Also, this season Vermaelen's been our best defender. Go with him and Masch until Piquenbauer wakes up and pray that Masch costs us as few points as possible until then.

Or bench Masche to give him the wake up call since he's been just as bad as Pique if not worse.

Home of Barca Fans