Gerard Piqué

F

Flavia

Mats is the one getting the blame, but Pique was at fault for two goals. Terrible game from him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Terrible mistake. Him being good almost every time so Ibam chalking this up to being rusty due to suspension

Obiaseti

This is why continuity is king in football. Missed 4 matches and is visibly out of sync. Nothing left to do but thrash through a few matches and hopefully he'll regain form.

CuleLife4Life

He was garbage but its the first time in a while so I won't freak. I just pray this isn't the beginning of him reverting back to his form from this time last season where he was horrendous.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
had an amazing game untill he fucked up

This. He was the best player on the pitch until he screwed up for their second goal, and didn't really recover since. In part because we were throwing men forward and Piqué was left having to deal with counter attacks by much quicker players.

Kuchi

Judging by his presser, he couldn't care less about the Spanish FA scandal so I doubt that affected him. It was just one of those days. All their shit went it, all of it and in great timing (0-0, Messi with space, hits legs, Nolito scores, 2-0, Messi misses an easy tap in, 3-0, etc.)

Not wanting to inflame anything, i just don't think the scandal meant that much in order to affect him. Pique being Pique

Home of Barca Fans