Gerard Piqué

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Tbf to them we probably wouldn't be very happy if the tables were turned and we were getting trolled hard

Be fair to them ????

I will forever remember Perez's sentence after the Kevin Roldan episode last season : "we spent the last 2 years having fun with Messi's state and now this happens to us?" .. so yeah, if their president can't refrain from trolling us, I will genuinely enjoy every bad thing that happens to them.

Therefore, Piqué is forever a legend, with a massive pair.

SirXavi

The Engineer
Be fair to them ????

I will forever remember Perez's sentence after the Kevin Roldan episode last season : "we spent the last 2 years having fun with Messi's state and now this happens to us?" .. so yeah, if their president can't refrain from trolling us, I will genuinely enjoy every bad thing that happens to them.

LOL I'm probably living under a rock cuz I don't remember this Perez quote. Anyway I guess I should probably speak for myself because if someone like Sergio Ramos started trolling us, I'd probably tell him to feck right off and get more red cards. :p

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
LOL I'm probably living under a rock cuz I don't remember this Perez quote. Anyway I guess I should probably speak for myself because if someone like Sergio Ramos started trolling us, I'd probably tell him to feck right off and get more red cards. :p

Oh but mate obviously Piqué is getting and will get a ton of heat for this, thus the MASSIVE pair and legendary status amongst culés :D

khaled_a_d

Tbf to them we probably wouldn't be very happy if the tables were turned and we were getting trolled hard

tbf ,Pique wasn't trolling Real Madrid in this case .this is a case of Real Madrid trolling Real madrid .Pique just had a good laugh in Public

SirXavi

The Engineer
tbf ,Pique wasn't trolling Real Madrid in this case .this is a case of Real Madrid trolling Real madrid .Pique just had a good laugh in Public

:lol:
giphy.gif

Gnidrologist

Be fair to them ????

What was ''Messi's state''?

Gnidrologist

Flo sure has a cracking sense of humor. Even, when underperforming, he was mostly better than Ronaldo. The team chemistry was the problem.

Drexl

Ramos can troll only himself and his own team, just like with the Copa in 2011. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans