Gerard Piqué

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
So attack is allowed to miss 5 clear cut chances but Pique and Masche are not allowed to make one mistake in the whole game? And it was not like they fucked up badly.
Stupid to blame the draw on them.

utility73

Normally not to fond of Piqué but defense has been pretty solid tonight. Can't expect to go without any mistake for a whole game against top clubs. When the opponent scores once in about one and a half chances this is bad luck.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah defense was pretty solid actually, we gave Valencia little to no chances. We were just unfortunate that it was that one lucky chance where they actually converted it.
Defenders will always make mistakes. Just unfortunate that a goal happened out of one this game.

J

Jamie Cal

Madrid fans posting his tweet in response to the draw. Mouth-breathing fuckwits.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I can't say much about Valencia goal because midfield let us down therw too and, obviously, Macherano was there too.

But I have to say that ref could have whistled penalty for Valencia in 1st half when Pique used his hands on Paco or whoever that was.

God Serena

I watched the game after it ended expecting to be upset by the defending from Pique and Masch but tbh it didn't look that bad to me. Ironically enough I'd have to say the blame for this draw falls on Messi, even if he is just returning from injury.

Co0ter

A lot of our players had good games- Alves, Iniesta, Sergio and I think Pique were great for the most part- Pique dribbled out of some tight situations and didn't make any big mistakes, despite them countering us hard. The midfield left the defense with their pants down for the goal, Pique had the player covered...if anything Masch should have been covering the other player...who was the only other player near our box in a good position for a pass and shot.

Our front three are the ones who let us down today. Multitude of sloppy touches and passes and some really poor finishing. Our mid worked hard to win the ball back for them too.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

That goal isn't on Pique ,it is on the lack of cover by midfield & Alba
Pique has done his job and covered Alcacer for most part and didn't gave him a room to shoot .

Home of Barca Fans