Gerard Piqué

El Flaco

Esteban Granero (former Real Madrid player): "Pique, please, forget about your complexes and respect your superiors."

[tw]675767079149113346[/tw]

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Says the Real Madrid reject...........

That's the only way they get some cameo on the chiringuito and feel important again for 5 seconds.

Though I believe Piqué should stop now, the emojis tweet was hilarious and spot on, but now it's just an open war via media with guys he have to share a vestuary with pretty soon, no point maintaining this shit.

SirXavi

The Engineer
But that picture is...Arbeloa?

How in the hell is Arbeloa, Pique's superior?

Am I missing something?

It's pretty much a quick attempt at trolling. The guy saw the 2-2 scoreline and immediately went to twitter and just posted whatever came to his mind.

SirXavi

The Engineer
Pique should respond with his 4 CL medals. #4TheBantz

LOL one of these days all hell will break loose with the Spanish national team. Some spanish fans are already giving shit to Del Bosque for not saying anything because of what Pique responded with today. They rather that Pique and Del Bosque get lost.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Meh, that trolling is weak, and is nothing to compared to what will come when we at some point inevitably lose a trophy to RM.

SirXavi

The Engineer
Meh, that trolling is weak, and is nothing to compared to what will come when we at some point inevitably lose a trophy to RM.

Until the day that happens I still believe this team is able to compete for everything. I'm not someone who confirms anything to anyone when the season isn't even at its midway point.

Observer

Banned
Like I said before, retire from social media and focus on your training

All that smack talk BS only expose yourself as a immature fuckwit & after weeks of mediocre half-ass playing you should have duck-tape cemented all over your mouth.

Home of Barca Fans